About the Journal
The Electronic Journal of Knowledge Management (EJKM) publishes research on topics relevant to the study and implementation of knowledge management, intellectual capital, intangible resources and related fields of study.
The journal contributes to the development of theory, practice and policy in the field of knowledge management, intellectual capital and intangible resources. The journal accepts academically robust papers, topical articles, essays, book reviews and case studies that contribute to developing knowledge management, intellectual capital and intangible resources research and practice. All papers are double blind reviewed.
- indexed by Scopus
- rated level 1 in the Danish Government bibliometric lists.
- ranked C in the Australian Business Deans Council list
- ranked C in the Italian VQR list (2016)
- indexed by the Institution of Engineering and Technology in the UK
- indexed by PsycINFO
- indexed by CiteseerX
- indexed by ProQuest
- rated level 1 in the Finnish Journals ranking
- listed in the Norwegian Social Science Data Services
- listed in the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- listed in the EBSCO database of electronic Journals
- listed in the Cabell’s Directory of Publishing Opportunities
- listed in Ulrich’s Periodical Directory
- listed in ROAD (Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources)