Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I/we have read the Aims and Scope of the journal and confirm that our paper focuses on a topic relevant to research methodology as applied to the field of business and management.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs (with Accessed date) or DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.5 spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
- EJBRM is an Open Access Journal, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. A publication fee of GBP300 is payable only once the paper has been accepted for publication.
Section default policy
- The submission of a paper will imply that, if accepted for publication, it will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in any language, without the consent of the Publisher. At the time of submission, authors are asked to complete a copyright release, giving the publisher permission to publish the named paper in this Journal.
- Overall copyright ownership of the paper however, now remains with the author/s.
- It is the authors' responsibility to obtain written permission to quote material that has appeared in another publication.
It is the authors' responsibility to ensure the work does not constitute any conflict of interest, OR if it does this should be declared below the title in the paper.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.