Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- IMPORTANT: Do not put any author details, affiliations or institutions on the paper. You will be prompted to enter this information as part of the submission.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs (with Accessed date) or DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.5 spaced; uses a 10-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The authors declare that the research was conducted in the absence of any commercial or financial relationships that could be construed as a potential conflict of interest.
- EJEL is an Open Access Journal, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. A publication fee of GBP400 is payable only once the paper has been accepted for publication.
- Either An Ethics Statement, or a declaration stating that ethics approval is not required, has been provided in an accompanying letter to the editor with the submission. An example of such a statement might be, "All subjects gave their informed consent for inclusion before they participated in the study. The study was conducted in accordance with the Declaration of Helsinki, and the protocol was approved by the Ethics Committee of XXX (quote approval number)". If your paper does require ethical approval you should also place the statement in the paper, after the abstract and before the introduction.
Section default policy
- The submission of a paper will imply that, if accepted for publication, it will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in any language, without the consent of the Publisher. At the time of submission, authors are asked to complete a copyright release, giving the publisher permission to publish the named paper in this Journal.
- Overall copyright ownership of the paper however, remains with the author/s.
- It is the authors' responsibility to obtain written permission to quote material that has appeared in another publication.
- It is the authors' responsibility to ensure the work does not constitute any conflict of interest, or if it does this should be declared below the title in the paper.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This is an open access journal which means that users can read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of articles, crawl them for indexing, pass them as data to software, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without financial, legal, or technical barriers other than those inseparable from gaining access to the internet itself. The only constraint on reproduction and distribution, and the only role for copyright in this domain, is that authors control the integrity of their work, which should be properly acknowledged and cited. Papers can be freely redistributed and reused under the terms of Creative Commons Attribution license (CC BY ND) or any Creative Commons License that the author has chosen.